Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday's Music: El Último Ke Zierre - Por domesticar

This is one of my favorites bands, I have seen them hundreds of times. They started in 1987 and have played all around Spain and Latin America, where they have legions of fans. I remember when they recorded their second live album "Vivos... por domesticar" (meaning "Alive... to be tamed") in Madrid a couple of friends and I went there to see the concert, after 4 hours by bus -four hours by bus with one of my friends is really a pain in the ass- we arrived in Madrid and headed to the venue... just to discovered that the city hall had closed it that very same afternoon!!! Gallardón, the former major of Madrid, now Justice Minister, owes us like a 100 euros per person. Anyway, we had big fun in Madrid that weekend and the show was postponed to next Saturday so we had to go to party again to Madrid :)


They started making punk music but they went more to punk-rock, this song is in between that transition and it is one of my favorites songs from the band. I did the translation myself so I hope it is understandable, here you have it in Spanish. So here it is:




El Último Ke Zierre - To be tamed

I've already lived long enough to be tamed
but nobody tought me to be mature.

And I masturbate on nights that I go horney and blind (meening drunk)
to not end up on the arms of a bought love,
because every night I dream that I end up in love with an strange love.

I don't want to listen to that song,
I can't stand the reminds that will melt me in my dirty nights
or in the dawns when I face the sun.

That they hurt when  you breath. There are so many smells!
Autumn's wind and in autumn to smell the sea,
the rosemary, the chimneys and the smell of the alleys.

Me, every night I dream that I end up in love with an strange love.
I masturbate on nights that I go horney and blind
to not end up on the arms of a bought love.

No comments:

Post a Comment